Art Walks have become increasingly popular and are great opportunities for local artists and businesses in the area to come together for the community. Here I’ve made a list of some of the Art Walks in and around the 626 that you can make plans for on a monthly basis:
- Alhambra: Monthly Mosaic Art Walk every first Friday of the month from 5pm-8pm.
- Covina: Citrus Art walk every first Saturday of the month, from 3pm-7pm
- Pasadena: PasadenART Weekend is coming up in October, so that’s something to look into, as there will be 3 days of events from the 12th to the 15th.
- South Pasadena also has an Art Crawl, though I haven’t had luck finding out if this is a monthly event or not. It’s a good idea to follow them on Facebook for updates.
- La Puente has UPMA (Un Poquito Mas Arte) which takes place every three months. The next one will be on November 17th from 1pm -10pm.
Not technically 626, but worth mentioning are: