"Ukiyo-e Heroes" a solo exhibition by Jed Henry
Opening Night Highlights
- Meet the artist in person
- Rickshaw Cart woodblock print release
- Costume Contest
- Watch documentary of woodblock process
- Ukiyo-e Heroes giclée print series release
- New artist-designed shirt release
- Nintendo music in traditional Japanese style
- Free refreshments & japanese snacks
- Free admission
When and where: 7pm-10pm @ Gallery Nucleus.
I’m planning on going… I’m a huge nintendo fan and I love the woodblock printing process, so I look forward to seeing the documentary and all the crazy costumes!